Book your stay for the Harley Days!
Welcome to the Harley Davidson Lovers !
The Harley Days is an an event that is tailor-made for riders from all over Europe based around the meeting of epic Harley Davidson motorbikes.
More than 10,000 motorcycles and 30,000 people are expected to attend the event in both Morzine & Avoriaz resorts, which celebrates the sweetness of life and the passion to ride in Harley-Davidson with exceptional bike rides in the heart of the Alps during the day and rock concerts at night.
During the Harleys Days, Avoriaz sets up the Avoriaz Custom Village with the help of the best iron art showcasing:
- Artists of the Custom Culture
- A Harley Davidson Museum
- A Barber & Tatoo Shop
- A Bike Show
- A Motorbike Garage
- Bike rides
- Entertainments & Concerts
On the agenda:
Thursday 14th July:
- 10am - 6pm: Opening of the Village
- 9pm: Ball of the 14th of July (French National Day)
- 10.15pm: Fireworks
- 10:30am: Departure of the Ladies Special bike ride. Get to the St Jean d'Aulps Abbey with the Ladies of the Morz N'Alp Motorbike Club! (Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4pm: Bike Show Elégance | Presentation of the Ladies' motorbikes
- 5:30pm: Award Ceremony
- 6:00pm -7:30 pm : Concert of the Sweeties (Duo of Women - music of the 60s/70s)
- 12am - 4pm: Setting up the Parade
- 12am-4pm: Concert Ambulant
- 4pm: Departure of the Parade
- 4pm-5pm: Concert with Duo Vertigo (Rock N' Roll)
- 10am: Opening of the Custom Village & Harley Davidson Museum + Various entertainments
- 6pm: Closure of the Custom Village & Harley Davidson Museum
Feeling excited about this event? Then don’t miss it out & book your stay for the Harley Days right now & epic rides on the most beautiful roads in the Alps will await you!
Want to know more ? Then click here to get all the insights & detailed program of this event!
Quotes / Information
mail / message
Phone : +33 4 50 74 02 11